CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Max,I know you have being valiantly trying to raise the...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Hi Max,

I know you have being valiantly trying to raise the issues outlined in the online blog with our local media and regulators to no avail.

Have you considered contacting investigative reporters in other countries?

Gretchen Morgenson is an investigative reporter at The NY Times at can be contacted via email through this site;

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/m/gretchen_morgenson/index.html

"From November 1986 to August 1993, she was an investigative business writer and editor at Forbes magazine. She broke the story of anti-investor practices on the Nasdaq stock market that was followed by Justice Department and SEC investigations."

It's a long shot, but given the weight of information compiled in the online blog interest could be piqued.

Maybe Gretchen Morgenson has seen similar examples in the US market. She could potentially offer some comments or advice on the best way to tackle the issue here.
    You never know if the local media here are simply too unsophisticated and naive to dig into the questions you have raised.

Cheers

Charlie

PS topped up again today, with everything full steam ahead at Rocklands I couldn't resist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.