CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shorting activity, page-178

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8733
    Bitzer I also have a lot of respect and admiration for scorpion and the work he has put into trying to make the authorities accountable for questionable trading tactics and an obviously unlevel playing field is commendable.

When he widened his scope to include other stock codes away from CDU I thought that would greatly assist in getting the regulators to sit up and take notice - I have no doubt as to the accuracy of the information containing in the voluminous reports but like you I believe the conclusions being drawn are that of scorpions own beliefs and should not necessarily be taken as gospel.

Long before the Chinese or M & G got on the register scorpion was posting similar information here being directed as a hostile takeover from Xstrata being imminent - W.M himself had to come out in the press and say he was misquoted along similar lines.

A lot of water has flowed under the bridge and the Chinese now control the register - clearly the X Men were not manipulating the share price and were happy to let the Chinese pay too much for the foothold in the company.

So is now behind this manipulation for yet another take over - Clearly not Xstrata, clearly not M & G so taht leaves the chinese ? but W.M says they are our friends so who then ?

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.