CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shorting activity, page-180

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hoots
    I read the latest chapter and yes I was impressed with the data presented and the thorough manner in which it has been put together. I have to admit to not having read every chapter.
    Like you I believe that the info is relevant to proving that unsavoury practices are at work across the entire market and that a level playing field does not exist.
    Issues such as covering shorts off market and algo trading need to be dealt with, imo.
    I don't agree with shorting full stop BUT if regulators are prepared to trot out the price discovery BS then that MUST be accompanied by on market covering/closing of short positions.
    Iceberg orders and depth manipulation should also be looked at.
    Trouble is the ASX is largely self regulating and has a clear conflict of interest.

When reading "the blog" I cant help but recall that the author was largely responsible for the hype leading up to the JORC 2010 and his postings were considered gospel then, this led to majorly inflated expectations that subsequently led to much pain and suffering. The cult of CDU.
    Nobody spends 5 yrs mucking around with a companies sp in order to effect a takeover. If a takeover was ever in the wind surely the time has passed. I just don't buy it.

Having said that the Co is clearly undervalued now IMO and I have picked up more today as well as a week or 2 ago

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.