CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shorting activity, page-202

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    greenpipes,

I always find it amazing that somebody can ask a simple question without any intended accusations or agenda and get a response like yours which consists of a lecture and excuses.

I'm a long term holder and like many others continue to hold hoping and expecting that the SP will surge somewhat upon actual production. This hope / expectation doesn't however cloud my ability to acknowledge simple facts.

Fact 1: Actual mining has been delayed more times than my missus has had headaches.

Fact 2: M&G decided to sell and were clearly not happy with what management had avised them re timing and / or costings before actual production would commence.

I really don't care to debate the "why" its not the company's fault, or "why" M&Gs expectatiosn were unreasonable, and I certainly don't want to attempt to understand how you think full scale mining started in August when the company still hs no capability to process the ore that it is digging up. There are over 30 million other posts debating such things.

My question was simply what would the SP have been if CDU had actualy not suffered further delays which seem to have resulted in M&G selling? "It wasn't their fault" is not an answer to that question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.