CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shorting activity, page-234

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    HotRock,

I am not a shorter, I have not shorted one single share in the whole of my investing life, and I have no intentions whatsoever at this point in starting to do any of it either.
    Most importantly though, I don't like them either because of what they can do to the price of a share.

But, and I repeat but, there is a place for everyone in the sharemarket, and that includes the ones that are doing the shorting of shares. Any shares for that matter, not just the CDU ones.

The first and most important thing that you will have to take in full consideration before you got out of your way in trying to tell me that I am wrong, is the fact and the reality of the case, that shorters are only shorting shares in a company that have some clearly obvious and underlying problems. They would never attempt in shorting the shares of any company that have solid evidence that they are going full steam ahead without any problems at all.

As such, they have been allowed to continue in their merry ways by our Regulators in order to protect some of the unsuspecting investors that might get easily dragged into the abyss of a company that might, one day, disappear from the skies and leaving all of the investors out to dry........AND BROKE.!!

I am sure that you would remember well the Poseidon story/affair and I am also quite sure, and confident, that you wouldn't be happy with a repetition of such an affair.

The basic reality is, that if there weren't any of these situations put in place or allowed to operate, there would be some cases where the share price of a company would reach levels unheard of before, while all of it would be based and built upon just on hot air and without any fundamentals or reason for it to reach those levels.

Do I agree with what they are doing.?? It matters not one little bit if I agree with them or not, nor what I think about them.
    All I know, is that they are allowed to be doing what they are and if I want to invest, or play in the sharemarket, I will have to play by the rules, OR MOVE OUT ALTOGETHER. PERIOD!!!!

It is very interesting though, that you have also written the following part:

""Private companies might be the best way to go in the long term to sort this market mess out.""

Now my friend, and if that was to be the case, why don't you tell the forum who are going to be the lucky ones to be allowed within the limits of the Private Company, and who are going to be the ones that will get tapped on the shoulder and left out to dry, and hanging.????

HOGWASH, and unsubstantiated hogwash at that. That's all.!!!

In closing, I find it very interesting that you like everything so much about CDU, but you don't hold any shares at all in it, nor are you intending to buy any at this point in time. Especially when things are as good as you are predicting, but that you are happy to sit on the sidelines, and watching instead. ?????????

Why not buying the shares now while they are at these levels, instead of waiting until they will reach a much higher price.???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.