CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shorting activity, page-243

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    TV,

Thumbs up from me for that well constructed reply, good to see you have had considerable "skin" in CDU and your clarification of the Cult. There was never any question that you did not have the right to express your opinions on HC, nor anyone else for that matter...we all have one.

I am well aware of the shorting in BRU as well many other stocks, you just need to read the Algo trading forum to get an idea of the numbers of disgruntled shareholders in various stocks that are being shorted.

I do not believe in conspiracy theories .. just the facts and the facts are the CDU is in process of mining and selling their product. Timeframe blowouts are the most common feature in the business of mining and are typically associated with cost blowouts.

To me CuDeco has managed the costs very well and that is why I am looking to invest in the stock ...when I can and in a meaningful style. Not much point in spending $500 just to be able to post here for the sake of having a stock held position.

It would be of great concern to me if I invested some serious money in any company looking for the dividends outcome only to find that another company takes over and puts the kybosh on dividends for whatever reason.

That said, I believe that WM will come through on the dividends bit if he retains some form of control in the Co long term. Maybe that's why the share buybacks occur.

In the meantime, I will wait it out in terms of buying CDU.
    I am part of a private mining business that is costing a lot of money to get off the ground and into mining. Our money is directed at this operation going to PFS/DFS and then to BFS. As a result I am sinking any spare funds into this preferentially, and it's in the Mt Isa inlier region near the Curry.

I have a high degree of empathy for junior exploration companies that have a committed and dedicated founder taking on production after the initial hard slog to there, especially the likes of WM.

I have been watching the evolution of CuDeco for a long time,it helps us work harder, we too have good multi mineral resources on our ground, but we are not there yet but we will get there.

I am a firm advocate of private mining ventures where possible, at least you know where you stand, you burn your own backside rather than a third party burning it for you.

This may help you understand how I form some of my views.

I agree that $30 sounds a bit rich and dividends will be a function of the company hierarchy at the time. I believe that if WM has anything to do with it the dividends may be very attractive.

I remember Peter Bond (LNC) giving his shareholders a special and not too shabby dividend when he sold some highly prospective ground for circa $800M (from memory and gave the investors about $1 per share back)..it does happen.

Keep up the balanced posting and good luck. It's always good to read a post that is more than one sentence long

Cheers

HR,

Back to the grind. No advice given or intended .. it's your money after all ..you call it how you see it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.