CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shorting activity, page-247

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Roh,

Contrary to your and many other's beliefs, I didn't come down with the last shower of rain. I have read that part well before you even dreamt of posting it in HC.

But, unlike you, and as I have no real proofs that CDU was effected by their actions, I decided to let it be.

You are insinuating that they could have been involved with the shorting of CDU shares, and I am not.

It is your prerogative to build what you want out of it, against mine were I prefer to adopt a wait and see situation.

But, IMO, it would do you more good if you were to supply some proofs that what you are saying about those people is based on solid evidence and not on hogwash and conjectures.

Me, personally, I would be watching what I am saying though. Especially if someone was to follow these thread and treat the matter as a possible defamation case.

As for me asking Maxw about the Senate Enquiry and the date of it, I don't need to. It happens that I do know John Williams (The Senator). Period!!!

But, I am not prepared to go out on a limb and starting doing the head count of my chickens before the hatching has completed. I will go as far as saying that, if something untoward will be proven, there will be a small and feather light slap on the hand, and it will stop there. Too powerful and too big IMHO, and the Politicians of all kinds will always think more of the Political career than anything else, including me and you.

After all, we have already started witnessing some very hefty backwards somersaults.....Have we Not.???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.