CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shorting activity, page-270

1. 4,289 Posts.
    I disagree Buddy, there has been more than enough deliberate down ramping of CDU by very vocal supposedly non holders with their damaging secret agendas.
    Shorting plus other suspect manipulative practices have destroyed the wealth of many companies and share holders so the changes starting here can only be applauded by all legit holders.
    In good time a court of law can quite easily obtain the reason/the drivers, should it come to that, from each of our prolific down rampers ( under oath).

The Senate will be coming at them from another angle…in my mind a very serious angle….. that until recently was being utterly ignored even shown contempt…imho ( ongoing blocking, churning, shorting)...….maybe, just maybe the very recent reduced daily trading volumes are indicative that the players just might have had the knock on their doors. …though the ramp up of shorts to approx 9 million shares is baffling, considering the very advanced development stage the company is at….but Max could be right …another major controlled manipulative hit could be in the planning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.