CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shorting activity, page-276

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

sholtz,

The Port facility will be needed for the processed ore to be shipped but the direct shipping ore and native copper export is a different kettle of fish.

We need to keep an open mind on how the latter is to be exported but , if past history is to be followed, Wayne would have prepared for this. He leaves nothing to chance.

There has been a lot of preparatory work gone in to the design of the Townsville Port loading facility. Wayne would not be processing the ore in the first half of next year without having the means to get export product to market. There is more than one way of skinning a cat.

From a recent report , CuDeco is already looking to an expanded presence at the Port of Townsville with additional berths . If my memory serves me correctly, a figure of $100 million has been mentioned for this future expansion.

As I said in an earlier post , Wayne would not be continuing a drilling program if he thought he should conserve funds.

Unlike other companies, money has never been a problem for CuDeco except in the early days when Wayne lent the company his own money to keep it afloat.

CuDeco is in the home straight now so we should all sit back and enjoy the ride.

Those buying shares now will do well but nothing like those of us who bought early before Australian Mining changed its name to CuDeco. Even a ten cent dividend will represent a great return apart from the capital gains [ even at today's manipulated share price ].

There has been no word on the application by Oceanwide to the Foreign Investment Review Board for it to increase its shareholding to 19.9%. That would be of the order of 10,000,000 shares.

I would think that, once approval is granted and I can not see any reason against, then the market will be informed. The shorters will then have some serious opposition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.