CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shorting activity, page-282

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

sholtz,

I do not understand where you got your 12 cent figure at the time of the consolidation. The consolidation figure was of the order of 2.2 cents from memory or close to it so the share price became 20 cents and not 120 cents.

Australian Mining Investments [AUM] was the lowest priced stock on the Australian Stock Exchange so CuDeco, which it became, has come a long way since to establish itself in the top 200 listed stocks.

You will have to be patient to see what amount of copper/cobalt/ gold/ sulphur and magnetite is produced.

We do know from a recent announcement that there will be an in increase in the magnetite.

Work off the JORC figure if you so desire but bear in mind what is coming out of the ground is in excess of this Jorc figure and the really rich stuff is at the 45-46 metre level.

There has been no recent update on how much more ore has been stockpiled but , if the extraction rate was as previously, it must have climbed from the 300,000 tonne figure.

The depth reached so far in the open cut is of interest to me to see how far the excavators have to go before they reach the really rich ore at the 45-46 metre level.

To get an appreciation of the reasoning behind this ,it is worthwhile listening to the video "There is something very big under there" which explains why the RC drilling did not capture all the native copper because the native copper nuggets were too large to be recovered through the narrow openings of the RC drill and were pushed aside.

It has been found in the open cut of Las Minerale that what is being dug up exceeds the RC drilling figures because the friable nature of the material in which the ore is located allows for the copper nuggets to be pushed aside and not captured and this impacts on the JORC figure.

I think it is too early to be looking at capacity through the Cloncurry rail facility. There are other ways of getting product to market . Another poster has given the example of Sandfire trucking their Direct Shipping Ore .

I would not be too concerned about CuDeco getting product to market.

Wayne McCrae has shown [ and there are numerous examples ] that he prepares well ahead and this ,you will find, is another such occasion.

It should also be taken note of that ,whilst the approved throughput of the crusher/ processing plant is currently 3 million tonnes per annum , the capacity of both is 5 million tonnes per annum and a study is underway to ascertain the viability of a plant to handle 6 to 15 million tonnes per annum.

For its future Port of Townsville facility, Cudeco is already preparing for increased future capacity with additional berths aside from its current berth 4.

This is a pointer to me that CuDeco has a much enlarged canvas to fill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.