CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

The unusual thing, imo, is with such a large transaction it...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    The unusual thing, imo, is with such a large transaction it appears longer term Sh's have no idea who sold or bought the shares? I find this extremely strange, or have I missed something that has been announced? There should be some holding announcements after this? Lines become blurred when we start to talk nominee accounts imo. Too many loopholes to hide in. Things need to be clearer imo. Does anyone have access to trading data? I used to ask a generous poster called Downside but I think he has left?

As far as the chart is concerned, ignoring the large volume anomaly, we have a serious sign of strength in the background. When this come into play is anyone's guess. It will move higher when the algo's say its ready, there will be false starts, but there will be a good rally given the short covering that will have to occur(eg LNC). It will begin with a significant announcement is my guess.

Good luck guys this is one project and story I feel should prevail, but I'm no expert, just like to see good Australian mining companies get to production, which benefits all Australians if done professionally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.