CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Top 30 shareholders..............I got a copy of Top 30 in...

1. 679 Posts.
    Top 30 shareholders..............
    I got a copy of Top 30 in Cudeco...Insto's and sophisticated have moved from 50% to just under 60% of all the shares in CDU.
    We are getting squeezed out.

Obviously the big end of town are tricking us into selling. Well I guess they are smarter than we are, at least smarter than me. With only a bit over 7000 shareholders , down from 9,000. we are doomed.
    That certainly was someone manipulating today Stock up 7c then dumped 50000 and crunched us to -15c...Too smart for me.
    Who would do a thing like that. No shareholder in their right mine would sell a stock down 22cents. (from +7 to -15cents) Only someone who is accumulating and scaring us poor b.... out of our stock.
    Anyway whoever it is controlling the share price are experts at what they doing, they are getting it for next to nothing. Well actually I can only say good luck to them for being smarter tha all of us.
    Same thing happened to me at Fortescue, Insto's didnt want the stock, sold it sown to $1.80, I panicked like a whole lot of others then four days later $3.80 two more months $4.80 then $6.50 I give up.

I should have done what Im going to do with CDU, stay until they go mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.