CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco trading, esp.on 18th aug.,2010 - update

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi CDU'ers,

The following is the text of a letter that I forwarded to ASIC on the 2nd May, 2012, concerning the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Securities, especially on the 18th August, 2010:-
    " Mr. Greg. Medcraft,Chairman,
    Australian Securities and Investments Commission,
    Level 24, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne.
    Your ref. CCU11\0338 – CuDeco(CDU) Trading.

Dear Mr. Medcraft,

I refer to the letter your Mr. <<<< <<<<< forwarded to me on your behalf on the 19th March, 2012, where he advised me that after exhaustive reviews ASIC had not found information which warrants further scrutiny into the trading of CuDeco Securities, especially on the 18th August, 2010, or in any other area of trading. He has not answered my other representation about an unsigned document “<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<” circulated to subscribers at the time.

I have just received Chapter 6 of the “CuDeco Shareholder Research” Document which has been recently completed by the compiler. I have enclosed herewith a copy for your perusal . The full report undertaken to date can also be found on

http://www.<<<<<<.<<
    Chapter 6 covers “Registry Anomalies” for a 2 year period of Monthly Trading in CuDeco(CDU) Securities. This latest material in Chapter 6 re-enforces the seriousness of the situation currently being experienced with CuDeco(CDU) Trading.

In the circumstances, I would like you to do a full and thorough review of the position, in the light of the further information provided. Some audits could be very revealing if clever cover-ups have been exercised in the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Securities.

The trading patterns identified with CuDeco(CDU) Securities are also likely to be occurring with other companies in the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX), with
    potentially far-reaching implications for the integrity of the Australian Financial System."

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.