CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco trading, esp.on 18th aug.,2010 - update, page-140

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi CDU'ers

The following is the text of a letter forwarded today to
    Mr. Hedley Thomas,National Chief Correspondent,
    The Australian.

"CuDeco(CDU) Trading – Especially on the 18th August, 2010.

Dear Mr. Thomas,

CuDeco(CDU) Limited is a Junior Mining Company, located in Cloncurry, Queensland,listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, and is in the ASX200.

I have been corresponding with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission(ASIC), during 2011-2012, requesting a full Audit and Inspection of CuDeco(CDU)
    Trading, especially on the 18th August, 2010, and an investigation into an unsigned Document “F..... S...........” circulated to subscribers at the time.

The situation that I find myself in is that ASIC will not undertake to do the necessary Audit and Inspection. ASIC claim they have conducted extensive enquiries and research, but will not undertake a closer examination with a full Audit and Examination of CDU Securities traded on the ASX on the 18th August, 2010, to find out whether any Criminality in trading occurred. I also requested that an unsigned Document “F..... S...........” circulated to subscribers at the time, be investigated for criminal irregularities, but ASIC will not comment.

I have also written to the Australian Prime Minister and some Federal Parliamentarians,overall representing the six States, requesting the establishment of a Government Enquiry into CuDeco(CDU) Trading. However, I have not received any replies to my representations.

A “CuDeco Shareholder Research” Document is being undertaken privately by another CDU Shareholder. Reports completed up to the present time reveal a need for a
    forensic examination of the matter. ASIC have indicated that they do not have unlimited resources and have not acted.

This Document can be availed of on

http://www.s......com/cudeco_research/collections

In summary, matters that I consider need to be investigated with a forensic examination to determine whether any felonies have been committed are as follows:-

1. Viability of JORC assessment. No mention of Native Copper.
    2. Shorting of stock.
    3. Highly anomalous Registry behaviors.
    4. Profitability Issues.
    5. Auction prominence at pre-open and close of trade.
    6. Churning of stock, abnormal trading patterns.
    7. Insider Trading.
    8. Registry Dealings. Lack of transparency.
    9. Market response to significant Announcements.
    10. Unsigned “F..... Document”.
    11. Wash Trades.
    12. Naked selling on the 18th August, 2010.
    13. Nominee Accounts Activities – Share transferring.
    14. Algo-Bot Legitimacy.
    15. Public Media Role – Absence of balanced reporting.
    16. Confusion created on Public Forums.
    17. Down Ticks Anomalism.
    18. Capping of stock.
    19. Dark Pool Trading.

Pages 3-13 of Chapter 5.4 of the “CuDeco Shareholder Research” Document give an excellent summary of the above issues and makes very compelling reading. Other areas of the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX) may be affected, too.

It is of paramount importance that a fair and transparent Securities Market is in operation. Our Financial System must be free of co-ordinated anomalous trading. Any malfeasance must be eradicated and justice given to Shareholders who have suffered severe financial losses and mental distress as a consequence of abnormal trading
    activities.

There is an involved story here. A deep investigation is needed to uncover just what is going on. It will not be an easy task as many of the actions, particularly those
    undertaken on behalf of the Nominee Accounts, are well hidden and not easily uncovered. There is a large number of Brokers involved as well as others assisting in the CuDeco affair.

Please examine the material in the “CuDeco Shareholder Research” Document, and determine for yourself whether it is a worthwhile endeavor to bring any malpractice to the Public attention.

Yours sincerely,

Maxw."

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.