CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco trading, esp.on 18th aug.,2010 - update, page-3

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi CDU'ers

The Director, Serious Crime Directorate, NSW Police Force, has advised me as follows in connection with the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Securities, especially on the 18th August, 2010:-

"Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding CDU Securities. Once again I have had a senior Fraud Squad officer review the material you have provided. I am advised you raise 12 issues of significance and these include Dominance over Trading, Dominance over Auction Pricing, Dominance over Price Movements, Repetitive Selling, Algorithmic Trading, Short Selling and a range of regulatory matters.

These matters do not fall within the jurisdiction of the New South Wales Police Force. They are the responsibility of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission(ASIC). I am aware ASIC have investigated your claims and they determined to take no action.. I also note you have sought the involvement of the Commonwealth Ombudsman and he has supported ASIC's position. The fact you have been unable to obtain the result you seek from ASIC is not an automatic trigger point for New South Wales Police to commence an investigation.

It appears some form of civil action may be your only redress. I regret I am unable to assist you further with this matter."

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

Concerning ASIC, they have not replied to my letter of the 2nd May,2012, where I requested a full and thorough review of the position in the light of further infomation povided to them in the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Securities.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.