GBZ 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

cheers chopscity, i noticed that you have held shares for more...

1. 7,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    cheers chopscity, i noticed that you have held shares for more than a year, which means your capital is probably still pretty well in tact, well done, wish i got in early, 1 year ago to the day the sp was 4c, of course we didnt have SAM surveys or JVs with leading copper producers back then, so it really is good value at the moment.

CDU have now pretty well put there cards on the table, making all the right statements re going mining but still putting in the statement IF WE RETAIN CONTROL.

come on, imho the reasons for the SP slide will be made fully aware to everyone shortly, this announcement has just turned the wick up on this whole cherade.

todays action was hilarious and imho only backed up comments i have made re manual manipulation of GBZ, and boy has it been easy recently.

most of the trades that i believe have helped GBZ lower recently have been in the 15000 to 30000 share range.
    yesterday there was the 1 trade to drop the price 1/10 cent, 25000 shares for a poultry $1850.

i assume the first trade today was similar, they had a closing SP of 7c in mind, dropped in a nice early sell for only 22000 shares at 7c, probably hoping for a similar reaction to yesterday, no other sales, haha we have you again, that was easy.

but unfortunately along came the announcement from CDU titled Rocklands project Time frames and Updates.

all of a sudden a couple of buy orders buying up, that must of annoyed our friend, the CDU cat is almost out of the bag, be vigilant, push it back down, we are almost in the home straight.
    price hit 7.8c and bang, someone sells 12832 shares at 7.7c at 2.43 for $988, yeah right, thats ridgy didge.
    there were then another 2 sales at 3.44 and 3.57 for 50000 and 17168 shares respectively, wont comment on them, but the sale at 3.58 to drop the price to 7.1c and then the final sale for 8000 shares at 3.59 for $560 just smell bad. this is now blatantly obvious what is going on, just the executers name is required.

the buy depth needs to be greater, unfortunately there are so many gaps in buy prices, it takes very little effort to hold down the SP.

BUT, things will change, this could be ideal timing of this announcement, with a CDU JORC in the next 5 weeks, now is the time to drop great results of our own in the mix, with an inevitable increase in activity it will be increasingly harder to hold down.

i genuinely believe we are close to a big increase in SP.

i also believe the culprit to be Extrata, the maps in past GBZ presentations where Peter highlights the CDU Rocklands fault, which lines up with our Tiger faults, has Extrata smack bang in the middle, what price are they willing to pay, think we will know soon.

another line from the CDU announcement, cornerstone investor Sinosteel is in a non binding agreement with CDU, AT CDUs REQUEST, reminds me of the show, SHOW ME THE MONEY.

and if this is the case we really, really really need good results of our own in the next 2-3 weeks to somehow prevent a cheap ass takeover bid.

anyway youve heard it all before. time for the final play.

Lairy, oh no, what did you say, didnt get to read it, you wont like being suspended, especially if more news comes out in the next week.

Im excited, go GBZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.891K 616.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1367142 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 225586 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.