CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

CuDeco's 'independent deputy chairman' is lawyer for McCrae in shareholder legal action, page-16

1. Without meaning to be rude dossa, but what is embarassing, is holding a share from $4 or $5 for many years, and watching your investment erode away while doing nothing and not wanting to take aboard the warning signs, and not understanding the relevance of the above article.

I concur with xxww's that seeing a better reporting style would be uplifting, but accuracy of timelines would be at the top of my list, along with quantity and quality of the deposits dug out, and sales dates met.

Have we officially been told why all the materials shipped to China last year sat on the docks for months? Did any funds eventually come into the coffers for that? Testing from Chinese authorities completed and can more be shipped, or do they have to more thoroughly remove things for customs to be satisfied? Why can't all these things be reported on accurately, to save Chinese whispers?
    As you have access to the office for phone calls, whereas most of us never have calls returned, perhaps you, or someone else who has calls answered or returned could be the authorised communicator of answers to our queries?

Did the ship leave in May with CDU copper aboard?
    What happened to the Hong Kong listing of June 5th?
    Show us the money! I'm sick of beans on toast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.