CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco's worth?

1. 51 Posts.
    I have recently joined Hotcopper to get a handle on the merits or otherwise of holding CDU shares and what the future value of CDU might be. I have read many posts and it seems that Cudeco creates enormously polarized views. So, I am none the wiser.

For what it is worth my views are this:

1/ The only way to have made any money on CDU to date is to trade shares. This, I think has influenced share price movement in complete disregard to the underlying value of the company.

2/ Trying to determine the underlying value of the company seems almost impossible. There are so many variables. There are endless interpretations of the information supplied by the company and who can predict the future anyway?

3/ The company is sitting on a resource, which is something lots of other resource listed stocks don't have.

4/ The share price has suffered from over promise and under deliver. Even "good" news is treated with scepticism.

5/ The share price won't head North until Cudeco starts selling product and generating cash flow. It will really head North if Cudeco can deliver dividends.

In summary, I am cautiously optimistic. Having held shares for quite a while I am also becoming impatient. There's plenty going on at the mine site and the day Cudeco sells and ships some product can't come soon enough for me!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.