CUE 0.00% 10.0¢ cue energy resources limited

cue v ppp, page-2

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    good question backontrack,
    The two donot share a JV....
    CUE is the better play, but in terms of current production PPP has approximately 3times the revenue stream...
    Oyong is 6million barrels recoverable mid case, with a 15% stake...which is 900k to CUE...
    TUI is approx 3.2 million to PPP, with the highest quality of oil...
    and the flow rate differientials makes Tui more lucurative... But on a forward looking basis CUE has multiple developments going into production which make CUE far more attractive, will have a strong balance sheet with large revenues from Oyong, Maari, Oyong gas,Wortel, and continuing small flow rates from SE Gobe, free carried drill in Bass basin next year, further appraisal of Wortel discovery... I have seen a valuation on PPP of 24c fully discounted for Tui...
    I had previously been told that The TUI JV was struggling to get flow rates stabalised at 50k per day... was producing around 47k per day last time I heard...
    TUI has produced close to 2million barrels already...
    PPP donot have great exploration upside like that of CUE, and TUI is pretty much it for PPP... CUEs potential never ends with its current assets and acerage, and large revenues coming in over the next few years will set the scene for growth in exploration stage.... CUE have some top assets in Timor Sea, Indonesia, kimu, murray deep...gas....
    The Timor sea asset is so large in potential that I just dont think many could comprehend what this JV with Coogee could do for the company upon discovery...
    some of the posting here is blatent ramping, but I guess these posters do see Value which I totally agree with... Short term will not see massive rising, but I do believe over the next year SP will be well up...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 347688 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 643110 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.