CUE 4.55% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

OGOG just bought into BPTs Otway Assets for $344 (40%). Part of...

1. 2,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    OGOG just bought into BPTs Otway Assets for $344 (40%). Part of the BPT announcement reads of OGOGs intention for the upstream O&G patch:
    Eyal Ofer, Chairman of Ofer Global, said: “Throughout Ofer Global’s history, we have sought out strong partners as we’ve entered new markets. We are therefore delighted to build a strategic partnership with Beach, a major player in one of the key regions we are focusing on.”
    “With this acquisition, we have acquired a cornerstone producing asset around which we intend to continue to build the portfolio and grow our presence in Australia and the region. We are excited at what the future holds.“

I note that BPT has a farm-in option over the Ironbark prospect and now wonder whether OGOG has an interest here as well?

Resolution 9 at the upcoming AGM relates to allowing CUE to place an additional 10% of equity (to the 15% allowed under existing ASX list rules) to an investor. I am a YES for this resolution although question whether intended increase is setup for OGOG taking up the large parcel? Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.603K 79.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177731 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 759708 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.