CUE 2.00% 9.8¢ cue energy resources limited

cue's artemis value, page-12

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    read this when yourve got 10mins spare...

Haansblix,
    I will respond to you here because exit strategies are befenicial to all us HC CUE holders... I will email you some time though...
    there are two clear exit strategies in this investment...

1) hold for the short term/medium term (2-3 months) and wait for Oyong Gas production (1000 BOE per day to us), Spikey Beach exploration well, Manaia appraisal well, M2A producer well, perhaps Artemis news... and after these features come in wait 30-60 days for the market to realise them...
    I saw this because the market has never realised new market info, or company specific news when it happens...

Its about one month for many of them to start up, one month to complete (the drilling anyway), plus a window for Oyong gas production which is our biggest project outcome for the rest of the year..... and then one month to get the markets reaction on all these activities...
    im looking at a 30cent floor...(manaia, M2A we can virtually bank on)...
    40c if spikey comes in, (but its risky)...
    30-35cents with Oyong gas production...
    and Artemis Traders could do freakin anyting...
    so 40c 50c... but im not looking at that...
    im looking at the bankables, and the real assets...
    not hype, manipulation, and traders valuing something that is not real...
    the only real thing in this industry is gas/oil discovered/reserves/production/development/appraisal drilling etc etc etc.... A block of land is a block of land until it discovers something... those 3 WA permits look good indeed as good exploration and free carried for us, but that is it.. and I cant speak for other HC posters...
    but the only way to go into this is to keep it real...Zeus caused so much blood shead for MEO holders last time around... and this time if Artemis fails (which is more likely than not) would set up an even bigger fallout...
    becareful...
    dont let the traders make all the money, and you left holding a worthless stock...
    because these traders will be selling soon...

anyway, back to exit strategies...
    so its around a 3 month wait...
    I am definately waiting on all of this because Manaia updip, M2A, and ongoing Maari should downside protect the stock...(which has been the main strategy over the last year and a half)... and then getting other activities to offshoot from that...
    we have Artemis traders all over the stock...

or strategy two

2) hold for the long term for core Gas developments leading into production...(5 years for one dollar per share)
    PNG...
    Cash Maple...
    and other things on the side... Matariki, the correlation with oil prices... so effectively investing in the price of oil... and for the market to realise Maari and our other assets (54 million barrels of oil BOE, which represents a few dollars per barrel divided by the market cap)...

in around 3 months I will readdress the situation... if I sell some or not then will depend on Artemis because I would be very prepared to hold for another 6 months for that (as a downside protected galmble)
    this represents the sort of risk return we all strive to
    have... this is why I went all in...
    I will very likely continue to hold some CUE for the long term as PNG LNG is going to be so big its unimaginable, and CUE will ride on the coat tails of OSH as that stock will head to $20 Minimum on PNG LNG...and we are more leveraged than OSH...

As for your questions on CSG...
    Im buying BUL in a few weeks, im just waiting on a cheque to clear and im in... its one of the few great CSG stocks that has not run hard, this is because of The Prime Broker Overhang...
    Read the 21TCF announcement... BUL has potential for 21 TCF in its permits... when I converted that number into barrels of oil, I came out with 3.5 billion barrels..
    thats for only a couple of hundred million cap..
    BUL also has one of the biggest portfolios of CSG acerage on the market, it already has drilling success, its permits are 100% owned, but does not have reserves yet...
    I also like VPE...
    BOW has already run hard, I like stocks that have not run....
    as for STO... the stock is too large, thus meaning leverage is much smaller to make big baggers...
    for someone elses comments on STO, the stock is a great stock... but it has a credit rating to protect meaning that it wont raise debt, but will dilute shareholders through placements as it has large capital expenditure requiments over the next few years as its also in the legacy project 'PNG LNG'...

BUL a few dollars in a few years... I doubt STO will ever be one hundred dollars per share...
    forget about large capped stocks... theres more money in small to medium sized firms, and they are proven to outperform... only invest in large caps if you are after asset protection, for example if your retired...

only two times ever have I bought a stock over one dollar per share... and one of them was AED that went from $1.20 to $5 when I got out, to put it all in NWE... and then to sell that all in position around the 22c mark... how lucky am I... I wont tell you the other one, which ended in a loss in a dodgey Uranium stock...
    hehehehehehee.... what fun it has been over the last few years...
    my learning ability has been greatly enhanced through being able to interact with other posters, and investors....
    even though sometimes a few HC posters question that im not genuine, and think im some sort of fraud...
    haters... this is as real as it gets...these a picture of me at the bottom of the post...
    thank you all...

lastly.......I couldnt get the 2P reserves post up today, im having problems opening Market announcements at the moment... but tomorrow im off on another computer...

.^sc- smiley and shades... thats me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.