CUF 0.00% 1.3¢ cufe ltd

What a nice gem this CUF is, the more I read, the more I...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    What a nice gem this CUF is, the more I read, the more I like...Even with own IO business, hopefuly no need CR 's for future drillings...
    And just a few steps away from LYN, which SP is 20 times more expencive...Why pay more not knowing if you 'll get something or nothing...here at least we have business already runing, IO price is going up !
    I am definitely in !

CUFE (ASX:CUF)

More niobium exposure from this ‘jack of all trades’ resources stock, which owns a small iron ore business in the Pilbara as well as exploration ground across the great state of WA.

In mid 2023 CUF picked up a small niobium exploration project in the red-hot West Arunta region, home to +12,000% rocket WA1.

Late last week CUF said a geophysical review had identified nine target areas with potential to represent carbonatite intrusive niobium and rare earths.

Once it gets permission from Traditional Owners to get on the ground — which is a designated Aboriginal reserve — CUF says it will do some soil and rock sampling to dial in on potential drill targets.

Thanks for referal @Black Cat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $42.31K 3.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5129773 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 798676 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.