CUF 0.00% 1.3¢ cufe ltd

@Belhopper there is nothing nasty with me pointing out the...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Belhopper there is nothing nasty with me pointing out the obvious, the SP performance. Nobody is here to accrue -75% losses on their investments, quite the opposite.

Reason why I am 'randomly posting' is because I was evaluating performance of EUR's BOD small capped public listed companies to risk manage my position in EUR. Part of the due diligence is evaluating present and past performance of the companies managed by the BOD.

My lord, I surely got to review some 'performance', if precedent is of any importance, which it is, looking back through about 10 years worth of the companies listed at ASX that have had anything to do with EUR's BOD - the poor shareholders are all but guaranteed to lose 100% of your investment through series of suspensions, recurring consolidations, capital raisings (at major discounts), re-listing, management dilution/BOD performance shares issue etc.

I have also reviewed some anecdotal evidence from other posters at the CUF DLC MOM CLE EUR message boards, to help inform my risk management approach for my EUR holding/position. Whilst it is true that I got nothing good to say about the above companies, thanks to the transparency of some of the posters it will help myself and others to manage their investments (I also hope that post like this one brings focus to the issues above).

I apologise, it is unpleasant seeing 'randoms' rubbing salt into the wound by pointing out the fact that SP is not doing too well...if you are so inclined you are welcome to insult my holdings in BCC, EMH, GLN, PEN, EUR if you must none of them are doing too well either (luckily small caps comprise a small part of my portfolio).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $10.52K 809.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191027 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1734622 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 384488
Last updated 15.40pm 14/06/2024 ?
CUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.