CUF 7.69% 1.4¢ cufe ltd

Agree, the broker is dumb, why not remove that wall and let SP...

1. 877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Agree, the broker is dumb, why not remove that wall and let SP run and start selling at higher on the way up...Scares all potential buyers and stops SP from running...Many can see potential here and just waiting

CUF is good a company with good potential and producer, from all companies producing IO it is only one of a few in positive territory this year, made 27% profit compare with the rest are in negative, incl all biggies. The market is blind and don't see whats good is coming...Just wait a few weeks I believe we will be getting more exciting ANNs when finish preparations and start drilling.

Maybe it was a bad idea having CR and getting 200M more shares, could have SP running and we could be in high 20'S I suspect...Why him didn't use excisting 50M + , would be good for shareholders , taxman and new investors...Well, maybe him knows better what he's doing and whats to come, its his money as well considering he is the 4'th biggest investor of top 20...Nothing we can do , just be patient and watch the show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $43.42K 3.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 292096 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2977687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.