ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

cup half full or empty

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I'm a half full person and the news on Friday is a positive announcement. We must remember here we are talking about a binding agreement for somewhere between $23 and $32 billion dollars. This is a huge deal and if Rio, BHP, BG,origin or Arrow/ Shell had secured a similar deal the market would be all over the company and therefore the stock price. In Australia we give no leg up to companies or individuals trying to deal on the world stage and it's about time we sat back and questioned this Aussie trait!
    Icon have a few more months to pull this deal off, either by finding the gas reserves or convincing others they can find the 2P reserves to supply this contract or they can simply be the man in the middle and on sell the GSA to a third party for supple. There will be capacity on Curtis Island and this week we had Origin saying we have the gas and no customers! There are many options for the Board of Icon and Mr James to ponder over the next few months. One things is for sure and certain the customer needs gas, Mr Jams has a MOU for gas and there are companies dying for a contract similar to the one RJ has locked away in the safe. This is as close as it gets guys so as I have said before buckle up, hang on, we are in for one he'll of a ride, either way. The SP was double this a month or so ago and if RJ can pull this one off then my wife will be happy with her new motor and diamonds to boot! I'll simply sit on the back of the boat somewhere off StTropez.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.