TLS 0.52% $3.86 telstra group limited

Welcome SSkim and join the club. There is few of us here...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Welcome SSkim and join the club. There is few of us here already, with SMSF's, need for good dividend and SP that does not gyrate around whenever some journo writes in the paper that Greeks are smashing shop windows or bond yield on Spanish bond is over 6% or Italian Pizza is so big that whole of Europe combined could not afford to buy it and buying a piece only would not make any difference.

There is a steady creep up in TLS SP and I agree with you that we are much more likely to see a slow drift towards $3.50 rather than big jump to 4 bucks that Datto is getting ready for.

I think that Datto has already packed his chess set pieces and gone shopping for some ping pong balls. He always takes a good supply of those, whenever he makes a killing on the stock market, for his trips to Land of Smiles, being a good sport and all.

I would not complain about 4 bucks, but looking at the chart, my favorite indicator, 40 days Simple Moving Average or 40SMA has not yet turned positive on its current cycle. It seems that the curve has now flatten and is about to change direction and turn up.
    As long as the SP stays above the 40SMA, we are doing well

Yes TLS has been good to us so far and hopefully it will continue for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.020(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $44.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.86 $49.76M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 228669 $3.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 236423 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.