Well I hobbled into see my doctor are my knee x raysHe asked how...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Well I hobbled into see my doctor are my knee x rays

He asked how my knees were and I told him that the pain was unbearable, especially at night.

I also told him that I was using comfrey cream on my knees, taking collagen joint formula and doing some leg/ knee exercises, also taking panadol osteo and some ibuprofen

My x ray showed that I definitely had some osteoarthritis , but in his opinion not enough to warrant knee replacements

I dropped my dacks and he had a feel around my knees and then he did a ultrasound of my knees

He said I may get relief with some steroid injections and he was willing to do that

He also said he would like me to see a physio first

I told him about the severe pain and how I thought panadol osteo was rubbish

He gave me a script for Voltaren 50mg ( Diclofenac) and said to take 3 daily for 3 days only as more use could give me stomach ulcers

Anyway not being a drug taker I decided to go to bed with 2 panadol osteo (useless imo ) and 1 voltaren tablet

I could not believe that in the middle of the night there was hardly any pain and in the morning I nearly jumped out of bed instead of hobbling about trying not to fall over

99.9% of pain was gone and 3 days later with the same dosage going to bed I am walking all over the place

still using the collagen and comfrey cream , but also drinking 2 cups of warm water with fresh lemon slices in it daily (Reduces inflammation and cleanses the system – Drinking lemon water regularly decreases acidity in your body and removes uric acid from joints. It enhances enzyme function, stimulating your liver and activating bile flow, which helps emulsify and flush out fat soluble toxins.)

I prepared my tomato bed yesterday and I will start walking a few klms daily as I need to loose weight

I have to say that the pain in my knees was so bed I was nearly in tears

looking forward to see what the physio finds

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.