DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Likely +ve outcomes, I am not going to bore you with -ve...

1. 2,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Likely +ve outcomes, I am not going to bore you with -ve outcomes you already know...

1)  CP deal to be negotiated by VA and ensure GL accept it, return to Business As Usual with new valuations, existing creditors kicked out. If this be the case Cupric would be out and be a sore loser in having done everything possible to kill this project and walk away with their 5M barely! I am pretty sure, CC would be forced to make an offer, if it concludes as per above.

2) A mining entity buys DML outright and SH settled thereafter, with improved Cu valuations this too is possible.

If you haven't been watching Cu has touched $2.70/lb overnight...it can get interesting folks wait and watch, dont give up just yet!
    http://www.*****net.com/charts/metals/base/t24_cp450x275.gif

You guys kept thumbing my posts when I said we got screwed but in having tried to understand in the situation in a different perspective......I dont see any help barring Apples who compliments my post every now and then. While I don't blame you....at least be hopeful, as you are not capable of writing a word or two in favor of your investment, c'est la vie!

I am tired now, chao!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.