DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

So there are now two scenarios The project is unworkable, and...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    So there are now two scenarios

The project is unworkable, and the CP deal was a smokescreen to allow all the more sophisticated investors with the right connections the opportunity to exit

The project is workable and the market endorsed the CP proposal and share price traded above 5 cents until the lenders called in the loans. DML managements failure to notify the market of this allowed the more sophisticated investors with the right connections the opportunity to exit.

So if second scenario Is true it would be very much in DMLs interest to ensure DML trades again or a deal is done where shareholders get at least 5 cents a share so they can avoid a massive class action, and more so, be able to continue to work and live without the stigma of irreversible reputational damage

My assessment at the moment is that DML have stubbornly taken on the bankers. ........ Right now they are looking like villains or idiots but could end up looking like Heroes..... Let's wait and see ......

Note I am not endorsing DML management at all and if DML doesn't breathe again above five cents per share I will be taking in the class action

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.