BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

cure for cancer ! & still 1.7 cents !, page-45

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    This was put out couple of years ago, it makes a good listen 1: It seems the delivery is sorted.
    2: The very last sentence about i identifying proteins for Leukemia sounds exciting, Im sure some progress has been made on this front as well.
    Good work Maria!!!

http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2011/s3208188.htm

I wonder the how the ongoing experiments are going.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Meanwhile, Benitec Biopharma (ASX: BLT) rose 38% today to $0.018 on news it had received significant pre-clinical data from a lung cancer program targeting the silencing of a gene associated with chemotherapy resistance in non-small cell lung cancer.

Over 43 million shares were traded today.

It is believed to be the first time that an intravenous injection of a ddRNAi silencing molecule has been shown to be able to reach a lung tumour and to provide high levels of efficacy within the tumour.

The data confirms that an intravenous injection of the silencing molecule Tribetarna™ is efficiently taken up by lung tumours and results in silencing of the target gene in those tumours.

This is likely to result in the reduction of tumour resistance to chemotherapy drugs, which is being confirmed in ongoing experiments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.