BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Hello Hoyland, I agree completely with your reasoning;...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello Hoyland, I agree completely with your reasoning; personally I would prefer to see 100 to 1 consolidaiton and the raising of your 12 to 15 million at a $ a share. However, I doubt whether this will happen as its a bit radical although it will take the company through clinical studies.

Another route might be to raise sufficient funds to take BLT to the end of the first quarter of 2014 and focuss on getting positive resutls during 2013 such that SP rises to more than the 4 cent strike price of the 201,309,355 31/12/2013 options. Exersise of these options would bring in 8 million. This would be a placement route with the least dilution but is high risk with consequent uncertainty. This could be a substitute strategy to your JV partner one.

Irrespective, I fully support your statement that some fund raising needs to happen fairly quickly and maybe 5% to an institutional investor is to buy time whislt the Board review their options.

If you are a member of the Oxford Club, they have released a members only report that is positive for certain US biotec companies, mainly some of those that are further down the track than BLT and they view some big pharma as fully priced with only single digit growth potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.