Kat, Can you not put it together? Seriously? You call it a scam....

1. 184 Posts.
    Kat,

Can you not put it together? Seriously? You call it a scam. Therefore you insult everyone involved. You really cannot put that together? It means you are insulting everyone at the company, all of the investors, QIMR, UQ, FDA, veterinarians, journalists etc. So stop trying to back peddle. You still have offered nothing to even have a basis of an argument. That's pretty darn obvious.

Are you saying that by posting in any thread one is automatically agreeing with exactly what the thread title says? So by your reasoning you're ramping it as a cure for cancer you can invest in? Maybe we should get hotcopper to send an email out to notify us all of this new development. In fact why stop there? Lets spread this news across the world! RIDICULOUS. So what title would satisfy you? I'm interested to know since you're proving a little sensitive. Perhaps it should read, "Cancer cure (75% cure to tumours treated about to go into human trials with FDA ethical approval and QIMR backed published pre-clinical data, info in thread) which you can invest in (public unlisted company, this is the only thread that's probably why its in General, caution: microcap bio stocks are speculative DYIR consult your own FA etc etc...)". No? Too long? Probably exceeds a character limit at some point? Can you see where I'm going with this?

So why am I discussing it here? Yes its pretty obvious isn't it, probably not to you though.
    - I didn't create the thread
    - It's the only thread I'm aware of on EBC-46
    - It's a long running thread with a LOT of information in it already that people can easily access. I'm not into re-inventing the wheel.
    - It does not have an ASX tag as it's a public unlisted company

So all you have proved is that you have a nitpicking problem with headlines and where things a posted, love to insult people en masse and provide the same recycled colloquialisms as the basis of an argument. Perhaps you should carefully read the last dozen or so posts carefully and with an open mind before replying.

I suspect you will come back with nothing to offer again. Maybe some more nitpicking about something juvenile. If you want to talk about Ecobiotics, Qbiotics and EBC-46 by all means do so. If you want to keep nitpicking and insulting people I suggest you go somewhere else as you've already embarrassed yourself sufficiently here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.