Hi Paperclip, What do you find interesting about it? I have...

1. 184 Posts.
    Hi Paperclip,

What do you find interesting about it? I have asked this question of them before. Ecobiotics fundamentally want to supply all growable products they license off. However, and this is a guess, if a pharma offered some sizable pie to control all aspects they'd likely take it. I don't think pharma companies are too interested in farming!

What I liked the sound of in the report is that they regularly update selected interested "large pharmaceutical companies". Furthermore, they are "working closely with one multinational Animal Health company who is particularly interested in EBC-46 IT treatment for canine MCT." Sounds like a deal could already be in the making with a company for the vet drug.

The equivalent phase ii dog trial was very impressive... Complete ablation in 9 of the 10 dogs, with partial ablation in the tenth (they believe incomplete dosing was the reason it was not fully ablated). HOWEVER, post treatment surgical excision and examination of the tenth tumour showed NO indication of cancer! By 12 months only one case had re-occurrence. Just imagine if these were the results we get from human trials...

Cheers,
    SS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.