cure for cancer...you can invest, page-244

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Hey Aussie,

Thanks for the update brilliant summary there, feel like i have attended the meeting myself so thanks really appreciate your efforts...

Yeah watched the interview the other night thought was overall amazing to see finally results in humans to say the least, but then realised oh their raising money so makes sense to gain media attention...

Little disappointed that cap raise was at 40 cents meaning we have dropped 10 cents, given all mentioned above and all work to date, thought 50-60 cents would be fair given stage we are at... So glad they held of IPO listing probably could have been back to 30 cents on the ASX....

Positive that Rick is paid on performance, so hope we will see 80 cents soon enough?

Agreed Wh-1 is is the $$, given nothing on the market, expect if its so good, to be snapped up quick smart?

No not buying anymore, because have been in this long enough should already be worth 80 cents imo, and if is going to be as Rick mentions like Cochlear one day income of $145m, revenue of $925m and $137 p/sh which is were i would have thought a drug like this should be, actually would settle for half of this and i will be frigin loaded anyway....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.