Gee. That's a load of waffle to deflect away from your...

1. 35,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Gee. That's a load of waffle to deflect away from your ludicrous, baseless, factless suggestion of locking up the vulnerable. rolleyes.png

No, all those people are not in lockdown. That's why we have the issue with infection in aged care. That's how it got in.

Btw. The majority of the population in Vic is where the virus is spreading at the moment. People not doing the right thing. People going to work sick. That's how it's spreading in the community and eventually it gets to the vulnerable. So, the spread needs to be halted in the general community.

I notice you forgot to mention all the other people that are vulnerable other than the elderly. You forgot to mention all those other people that don't live in aged care. There are millions of them.

There's millions of older Australians that still live at home. What about them ? Who looks after them ?

The strategies to date have been working if followed correctly. The hotel quarantine does work as demonstrated by the success in other states in Australia. The issue with Victoria was clearly people doing the wrong thing which I'm sure has now been corrected. It was a management issue. Given that hotel quarantine is the major cause of the Victorian breakout, it is pretty obvious that if it were done as designed, we would be in a much better position.

So, you may want to post doom and gloom to deflect away from your howlers such as not comparing Sweden to Australia. However, I have faith in the science and the method.

We will get past this. We get this under control. With disciplined behaviour we will knock this on the head.

Despite what the shock jock nannas of hc are whinging about.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.