Im going try be really smart here as im really learning this...

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Im going try be really smart here as im really learning this stuff and i dont want to . Anyway why a seven day moving average?

The start of the scientific i dont understand is 50 isnt it scientifically speaking why its used for the growth and why we are using exponential growth .

So the lesson starts with this ?

Must be something to remember the letters in maths with hey ?

TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read)

TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read)
    To calculate exponential growth, use the formula y(t) = a__ekt, where a is the value at the start, k is the rate of growth or decay, t is time and y(t) is the population's value at time t.

There is only four steps you have take to assemble your data .

Anyway smarter people will have teach me as im brief and tolerant flipping coins like two up as im vege maths .

If anyone is bored im trying wonder why the chosen method is seven days in those charts as it maybe not related to the scientific method of using fifty ?

Ie it starts with fifty bacteria or what ever .

This is the link thats making me smart .https://sciencing.com/calculate-exponential-growth-8143625.html

Id have a first start point if what i had to do . I would right this formula in front of me . And i would right down the task its supposed to do .

On my desk . And right next to it unknown .

Task to slow down the exponential growth to allow me time to understand the data .

I cant use any other method first up ie linear .

I need the standard scientific number and if thats fifty to give me time ?

Im set on my way to do other things while i wait for four things to happen ?

Im not going want my moving to change average to seven days or anything to speed time up or slow it down .

I just need pattern recognition of the fifty day average in all charts that represent the moving average set point .

'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.