Ok angor im up for a little research on this as youve asked a...

1. 17,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Ok angor im up for a little research on this as youve asked a question .

You need expand on what you want compared per capita?

The death rate or the number of infections?

The base rate for per capita looks to be one hundred thousand for rough example to small a sample wont give you an equal measurement to compare .

So you need deaths out of one hundred thousand people or infections out of one hundred thousand people .

How i would do it if i only had a small sample to use i could use twenty five thousand people each week equals for weeks . One hundred thousand people sampled to know a per capta rate to compare with .

Im taking this as the per capta measurement for death rates .

It to small a sample to be able compare the question maybe ?

How to Calculate per Capita

Per capita divides a statistical measurement for an organization by its population. The formula is:

• Measurement / Population = Measurement per capita

So, if 1,000 apples are together owned by 10 people, we can say there are 100 apples per capita.

When measuring things like the incidence or prevalence of diseases that occur infrequently, then per capita is reported as per 100,000 people.3 For example:

• Number of Heart Attacks / Population = Heart Attacks per capita
    • Heart Attacks per capita * 100,000 = Heart Attacks per 100,000

We use per 100,000 because the numbers per capita would be small and difficult compare.

https://www.thebalance.com/per-capi...to-use-it-3305876#how-to-calculate-per-capita

So we need know the number of deaths in last four weeks from covid 19 or number of infections or both ?

Ok so Victoria 6630000 people as best number im going use as population .

population of Sweden 1o.1 million .

ive done two steps for the figures.

i dont see the point in this but anyway im learning some vege maths stuff as the point will be what for comparisons sake?

The best point to take this would be at the peaks of curves when rising and falling for debate but anyway ie the bell curve part . two weeks either side of it but we know Sweden had restrictions this is pointless

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.