So on the original threads topic opener . What does it achieve ?...

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    So on the original threads topic opener .

What does it achieve ?

Once traffic is off the road it speeds up night time services ie maybe distribution warehouses response time by emergency vehicles etc

ie it takes twelve minutes to travel 20 kilometres at one hundred kilometres an hr .

Anyway im trying look at the positive response to it .

So if all your night time roadworks are being done still they may speed up as well .

Like line marking i would be doing as an example so when you come out all refreshed and the night goes to sleep all this stuff has maybe increased . You come out and go whats been done and all the roads have been remarked like new with fresh coat of paint .

Your shelves are all stocked quicker as the nighttime distribution has sped up giving the packers more time get the toilet rolls there on the shelves .

Now another thing is if it allows the night time people maybe get home to earlier to . Maybe disinfect the lorry for the next drive etc .Before they go home .

Another thing i would do for the just in time people with money is change the times money gets into peoples hands maybe ie i dont know if its done or not but pension day etc as to other stuff could be staggered to stop the big day out and maybe stop price solution the grocers do . ie specials week days .

But anyway if getting the home delivery is a problem perhaps it could be dropped off like the old milkman days and you wake up get the bottles off the porch the papers laying on the front lawn you send rover out to fetch it. He can have a sniff and a crap while out around the perimeter to see whose been in the yard or the dog down the roads been coming past the fence again .

Anyway just trying put a positive on it for you people down there .
    Last edited by valen1828: 06/08/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.