No but if you understand the lock down its for slow release as...

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    No but if you understand the lock down its for slow release as one method . Ie To be able isolate an area to be able supply it with its health needs and other needs and to understand tracing better as well .

Its the growth without knowing the effects longer term . ie even a cure could occur its allowing time . Thats my understanding its the time factor .

Ie your even trying control the infection in your health workers who wont be there if they all fell ill very quickly for anything .

So yes its not a complete micro managed situation . Remember you are putting in controls along the way to give you time.

I dont understand why we are thinking of the micro managed part as if your not in a high risk area your in effect less chance of having do any of that .

If the transmissions slow and is not in your area you dont have anything to worry about then you would do on a normal day without the virus .

No community transmission means just that !

You dont want it come into your building if you do get sick and there is no one who can help you do you?

So lets just say for the look of it no one knows how it will effect them till they have caught it . Bit like no one can fully understand anothers emotions .

They can only know by other people telling them what happened to them and then as data comes you can weigh the risk even .

Just lets say you take what im along lines of and look at the amount of infected health workers say crurrently in Victoria . You double thier workload and suddenly thier staff level is falling while they get sick you have what is it ?

Exponential growth in your health system where you cant now cope even for day to day matters of its normal functions .

And your health system is in constant triage . You want that ?

I dont know ?

I dont .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.