Curfew in Victoria..., page-207

1. 17,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Im going try be really smart here as im really learning this stuff and i dont want to . Anyway why a seven day moving average?

The start of the scientific i dont understand is 50 isnt it scientifically speaking why its used for the growth and why we are using exponential growth .

So the lesson starts with this ?

Must be something to remember the letters in maths with hey ?

TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read)

TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read)
    To calculate exponential growth, use the formula y(t) = a__ekt, where a is the value at the start, k is the rate of growth or decay, t is time and y(t) is the population's value at time t.

There is only four steps you have take to assemble your data .

Anyway smarter people will have teach me as im brief and tolerant flipping coins like two up as im vege maths .

If anyone is bored im trying wonder why the chosen method is seven days in those charts as it maybe not related to the scientific method of using fifty ?

Ie it starts with fifty bacteria or what ever .

This is the link thats making me smart .https://sciencing.com/calculate-exponential-growth-8143625.html

Id have a first start point if what i had to do . I would right this formula in front of me . And i would right down the task its supposed to do .

On my desk . And right next to it unknown .

Task to slow down the exponential growth to allow me time to understand the data .

I cant use any other method first up ie linear .

I need the standard scientific number and if thats fifty to give me time ?

Im set on my way to do other things while i wait for four things to happen ?

Im not going want my moving to change average to seven days or anything to speed time up or slow it down .

I just need pattern recognition of the fifty day average in all charts that represent the moving average set point .

'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.