You still interested in this ? Im learning so if i was using...

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    You still interested in this ? Im learning so if i was using exponential growth by the medical one i put up the model number to start with is 50 ?

Ie i just started looking at an exponential growth calculator online and there starting value number was eighty six?

I may have wait till the trouble and strife gets home she knows everything .

But anyways if i said i would try do it so if still interested that would be the base number if its the standard medical number i dont know?

Could it be so simple why some models were wrong ?

ie used a not medical value number to start with ?

If we took say China's stuff it had what about eighty thousand deaths or something first up or something from memory .

Like someone may answer this but if you had flatten the curve off that base number if the starting number is wrong to get back to zero is that start number and the growth is plus minus off that for exponential average /mean to work in for the trend ?

Im thinking but someone may answer this really easily if the are experienced in this and can understand that the base number entered needs be the same for the formula to work at a set standard .

On political numbers i think Swedon has eight parties anything under four percent is not considered to keep minor parties out of the Parliament .

so is good we have six states and two territories so the parliament system is good enough for me if the decisions have be made by eight systems anyway its a number im still trying ease my self into why Sweden numerically and like the idea of the comparison rates with Victoria.

If its dead in the water this im ok two i was think just doing a technical thread perhaps where all that shit could keep going perhaps ? @angor532

Some smart cookies may want answers for simple things and the mathematical illiterate like me maybe able find something to do to learn . By asking questions .

What is Mathematical Illiteracy?
    Innumeracy: Mathematical Illiteracy and its Consequences is a 1988 book by mathematician John Allen Paulos about " innumeracy," a term he embraced to describe the mathematical equivalent of illiteracy : incompetence with numbers rather than words. Innumeracy is a problem with many otherwise educated and knowledgeable people.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.