Curfew in Victoria..., page-162

1. 14,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    What an incredible crazy time it is these days, Pandemic no top of a so called race debate leading to the deaths of innocent people in America, political idealist groups trying to use it for their own ends, no matter who it hurts or maims, religion coming at us in so many different styles, gold going up and up, interest rates zero or close to, overpopulation and the combined living circumstances because of a so called big Australia being the key factor in astronomical house prices and the spread of the virus and employment bad as a result. Dick Smith is in the know.

i'm glad Australia is so close to Antartica, because that's the last place to populate i guess, and we are the closest to it, a little cold at times but a beautiful white place, no traffic no nieghbours, just a few cute penguins and seals. Nothing a cold fusion reactor couldn't supply the energy for and the wind power down there would be dependable.

We have overpopulated this planet with our numbers and information which we confuse with our so called greatness. Sure we went to the moon but it really means nothing to the survival of mankind as a whole.

I wonder how much time before the cracks in the dam of life get bigger. Oh for the 70's when i was a lad and the biggest thing in the news was that Led Zep was coming to Australia, and Sunday Scones recipes were on the last page of something called a news paper.

Boy i hope reincarnation isn't real.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.