Curfew in Victoria..., page-219

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Ok still working on this if people are interested .  I come across this site as has corona virus  calculators .

Yes the technical fundamental debate could begin in hot copper politics and the exponential growth in viewer debate will rage on from all threads .

There is even a Toilet  paper calculator .

But in here you have effects of wearing masks not wearing them social distancing the list goes on .

23 calculators for the virus for people who can only use fingers like me and are numerically innumerate .

Site link https://www.omnicalculator.com/math/exponential-growth

Open to debate if i get enough time to learn some of this before i open the rum bottle .

The technical traders could become the myth busters of hot copper politics even if they dont understand the numbers .

That valve you see on this mask expels the air in the mask im pretty sure ive had one on before so is a one way valve remember your timing how long the mask will last also .

So looks like about sixteen hrs to change stuff . On brief look .

So information is available if ya have wear one because well you dont want be fined why not wear a good one anyway?

The extra you may pay may be even better in the long run on the pocket and effectiveness  for painting the house or maybe even from asbestos risk .

Now wouldnt that be funny no ?

Anyway got a question the calculator comes with reasoning and information to the side of it .

Did you know the French are light toilet paper users and the yanks heavy users ?

Its all there the numbers are busting the myths and creating the debate with leading indicators using the rush on toilet paper the country has an idea of exponential growth .

After the amount of water used to do the job to make the paper you maybe thinking of the rush on the sewage systems of the cities as they went oh shit ive run out ?

Well to my way of thinking you maybe saving the environment if you just washed anyway but the sewage system may not like to much water if its not designed for the flow rates .

Complicated yes but your city will be seeing different flow rates in all those pipes perhaps underground where you have not even thought about .

The shit shower shave is reality of running out if all your water goes into the same system anyway you maybe going save the environment anyway unknowingly by having the added bonus if your sewage system has been using hydro regeneration for electricity.

Ie those water flows are generating power for the plant to be used to pump that shit away back to the treatment plant  where it may then flow into a swamp in a slow release filter where all sorts of other shit happens in the ground and swamps etc for parks and walks the list goes on .

So dont for minute think the shit shit shower and shave should not be part of your home renovation maybe as it could be a good thing .

Put a mirror on the wall in the shower shave covered .  Need to wash the backside done as well .  Now the getting rid of the solids maybe bit squeamish for some but if ya gotta go ya gotta go so the throne could be using placed in the shower as well and you have somewhere to sit and think ?

But yes its reality if you dont believe ripply read about the sewage system in your city and think about it.

This is being done and has been done in Sydney system .

Fight back with the numbers and the debate will rage and when you need cool down have a cold shower if you have fever have a dump and and a shave with time to think .

Slow the rate down so the medical system is not overloaded is the highest risk we faced with the unknown?

Wasn't that the message when everyone rushed for the toilet paper?

Isnt that still the same message ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.