Your pretty well right on the money in what your saying it just...

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Your pretty well right on the money in what your saying it just tkaes people to be able stay in an area when the lock down happens and the areas will get smaller the and smaller you can have all the herd immunity everything etc and the health system will be able cope as was original set out plan i would say also .

Now if the Reasoner does not happen it takes lets say a little bit of hard knocks to get the understanding when under control where it can be released slowly as is even happening now with the hard lock down there is movement none knew if it was even possible to get zero transmission with the slow release methods applied first up !

It very well almost happened and the nation as the states who got there can well attest are very proud of that .

It gave time factor for better understandings of the illness even and even time for you now be able debate what has happened with data! And with information sharing .

It may have even stopped panic ? Well for some panic is not being able sit still in one place for two weeks.

Hey heres some money stay home even if you dont have job we will give you even more to stay home in that lower area of society .They are the ones with the most time to be able slow release it even .

Hey im doing nothing already im hoping for a job well heres a job sit down for two weeks or so so socitey can function in a pandemic .

Oh no i cant do that its against my rights if they can move so should i kind of thing .But they wouldnt be able move anyway once a hard lockdown comes they are in a worse position now they cant even go look for a job .

Its terrible but its a great look at the nation going here we are spoiling you rotten and you cant sit still .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.