SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

curious about defender/soa, page-15

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi GiddyUp, yes your reasoning seems very sound to me, my thinking was that CHK might sell out cheap because they drilled 2 dusters which might devalue the land somewhat, I suppose at the end of the day, like everything in life, the land is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

But it's all speculation that's for sure, and I do expect TB to be wise with the cash reserves considering the much talked about Euro downturn that will affect world markets. One thing I'm confident of is that TB will do the right thing for SSN.

I like my numbers too lol, but thinking about it, as Matty7269 mentioned earlier (good question too Matty) about the pump size? I hadn't thought of that.

So in regards to an IP rate, since the oil will have to be pumped out anyway, will the IP rate be determined, at least to some extent, on how much the pump can pump it out? Or can TB set the pump to extract ??? BOPD? Thereby determining the IP rate?

If the oil needs to be pumped out due to lack of pressure, which certainly seems to be the case, will there even be an IP rate announced?

Getting dizzy now :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.