AVM 11.5% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

curious-er and curious-er.

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    So some agency took time and trouble to "dig up" some item/s to do with rebel action at a village near Dikulushi?

A relatively insignificant incident compared to recent and long past massacres and other such nasties - especially in the Northern areas?

Following this some contortion was required to implicate Anvil?

Following this Slater and Gordon was engaged to pursue such allegations?

Following this the matter just happened to be taken up by Four Corners where a biased one sided exposition of such allegations just happened to take place?

ANYONE ABLE TO SEE A PATTERN EMERGING?

Following this it just happens that action regarding the ownership of the Mutoshi J/V is taken. -------------------

It had been in my mind recently to suggest that a concerted attack on Anvil has been sprung.

That powerful moneyed forces have been planning and now instituting a serious assault on Anvil.

Was in my mind to suggest several possibilities ---

1. To lower share price so that serious accumulation can take place by those in the know.

2. To establish a base for a future take-over.

3. To weaken and undermine Anvil so as the company is vulnerable to a take over.

4. To dishearten management so as to make inducements for them to assist in a take over by others more likely.

There are other issues that come to mind that I am not inclined to comment about.

The motive for the assault on Anvil may be more complex than the stated "take-over" possibility.

Whatever!

I am satisfied in my mind that the series of events now unfolding are not coincidental; have not just arisen in a spontaneous manner and that the scope and illegitimate approach to this assault suggests powerful forces and a prolonged assault in the making.

BT may indeed be fighting for the life of Anvil as we know it.

And no quarter will be given until BT and Anvil is/are on knees or has successfully fought back.

All this sounds too much?
    Too much conspiracy theory?

I have witnessed nasty - vindictive - powerful forces of greed at work in Government - Developer networks.

And now I do not underestimate their capacity to achieve their objectives - where money and power are motivating them.

Hope I am mistaken in this matter.

But would be surprised too!

Cheers,

NT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $36.69K 1.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25692 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 51842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.