LYC 3.67% $6.03 lynas rare earths limited

curious to know how we are all feeling about l, page-9

1. 171 Posts.
    feeling very very optimistic about Lynas's future success, I long ago disassociated Lynas intrinsic value from the actual SP for obvious reasons (well done nursery!), put simply the SP does not reflect the value and importance of the organisation imo.
    I am waiting for confirmation of sales around the 11k level, best products at lowest cost, with other supply contracts in the making, apparent cooperation between China and Lynas around minimum prices is hugely significant, meaning RE suppliers are beginning to regain control of the market, customers will be forced to pay price offered in that environment, improving macro conditions in Japan and US will revive latent demand also imo, prices turning north, Lynas capability to ramp up production quickly once contracts signed is crucial.
    Make your own decision, with all the negative spins, especially from apparent "no interest" posters here, you would be excused in thinking the company is about to have a fire sale on site. However the truth is they are getting on with business, producing a much needed product to satisfy a burgeoning worldwide demand, the world (incl.China) needs Lynas operating at full capacity.
    2013 will be the tough year for Lynas, after we will see the true value reflected in SP. All of course my opinion.
    regards primaj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.03
Change
-0.230(3.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.687B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.15 $6.03 $19.65M 3.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2458 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 14615 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.