OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

curra well another degrussa?

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Let’s face it the latest report by THX was written by Geologists for Geologists, for us laymen what does it all mean?

The most important discovery outlined in the report is that THX Geologist now interpret that the Jenkins Fault actually passes through the Curra Well claim area about 2 km’s north of the previous estimated position.

This is a very important discovery as the big Degrussa copper/gold mine by Sandfire occurs close to this contact, ie Jenkins Fault or Degrussa Trend..

By redefining the position of the Jenkins Fault it then brings the CW1 And CW2 copper anomaly areas into serious contention both now being close on the fault line (See figure 3 of THX report.

Now apart from the high ground copper readings an encouraging Magnetic high is sitting under the CW1 anomaly.

It is now very important that THX drill deeper holes, say to at least 200m to 300m in the copper rich Ultramafic rocks as outlined in Figure 2. shareholders should note the thrust faults of this Ultramafic mass pushing up through the metasediments.

To finish I must mention the further magnetic targets reported in THX report as figure 3, these will enhance this prospect as a possible major find.

You know my fantasy at present? That posts on HC sometime in the future lamenting they sold at 7 cents as the SP moves through $1.

Do your own research; the above is my thoughts on the report by THX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.251K 375.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 28808840 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33109023 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.