ELL ellendale resources nl

Blina will target both ‘near mine’ advanced and more regional...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    Blina will target both ‘near mine’ advanced and more regional projects in its exploration. Over the last 20 million years, erosion has removed about 50m from the upper parts of the Ellendale Field and favourable concentrations of diamonds have been recovered from some of the ancient alluvial (river) systems known from the Ellendale Field.

While Blina will appear as a newly listed company, it will be building on 10 years of successful exploration in the Ellendale Field. The exploration achievements of Kimberley Diamond Company and the team that will be leading Blina are quite remarkable and have included:
    • the discovery of 33 new lamproite bodies in areas previously explored (including the Kimberley 28 pipe where KDC has recently commenced trial mining);
    • the discovery and evaluation of a major diamondiferous palaeo-channel (Terrace 5) ;
    • the identification of high-grade surface enrichment over the Ellendale 4 and 9 Pipes (enabling the initial mining at Ellendale 9 to proceed) and the ongoing definition of additional resources in these and other known pipes that have seen KDC increase its resources to in excess of 90Mt; and most recently;
    • the discovery of the Ellendale 9 East Orebody (the most valuable so far identified in the Ellendale Field).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.