AUD unknown

currencies, page-35

1. 300 Posts.
    Hi misty, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!!

Not having the internet at home is killing me at the moment... moved to a new place and telstra is hopeless! Tried mobile wireless and it was really bad, with little or no service in the evenings... my mobile phone is now equipped with trading software now but it's not ideal in the long term... still chasing Telstra.. grrrrrr!!!

I totally agree with you about staying attentive... working full time and trading part time means I can't be as attentive as I want to and can miss the short term trends. But my aim was for a more longer view, such as a few days then the a few minutes or hours. Got caught out big time by being margin called in the middle of the night after a near 2 cent spike and not having a big enough buffer in my CFD account :(

I'm still in the learning process and have taken some good advice from wink and am sitting back for a bit to try and tune skills and get my head right. Very frustrating though... placed 2 long 'paper' trades over the last couple of days with a cautious stop loss (about 0.15 of a cent) and both times my stop loss would've been just triggered but then we had a big move up afterwards... very annoying but part of learning I guess :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.